Alpha Select

/Alpha Select
Alpha Select2019-04-08T10:17:50+00:00

Welcome to Alpha Select,

When it comes to Special Events and Weddings, our amazing team of DJs proudly and consistently deliver amazing results to 90% of our clients. What about the other 10% though? Those are the clients that enlist our team to deliver even further above and beyond our reputation of excellence.

If you’re looking for a DJ for your Special Event or Wedding that is a proud headliner, highly sought after and will be a showpiece at your event, both visually with their set up, and musically with their obvious passionate dedication to their craft, then you have arrived at the right place. This select team of DJs are not only our highest rated and most experienced, but also masters of their art forms. If you know that your Special Event or Wedding will be an experience for your guest list, these are the marquee DJs you’ve been searching for.

To offer you a better idea of what exactly these DJs offer, here is a list of some of the highlights:

  • Expert level mixer, offering a perfectly seamless blend of music to ensure there is no dead air once the reception begins
  • Veteran DJs with at least 75 weddings and an additional 75 Special Events to their credit
  • Keynote style MC abilities
  • Personalities to match their abilities
  • Unquestionable passion, dedication and versatility to properly provide a remarkable experience for the client
  • Visually stunning set up; clean and complimentary to the event

Gallery

Click edit button to change this text.